1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Wossa?

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by smashmouth5, Nov 11, 2005.

1. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Do you know anything about Greensboro Page? All I have heard about is Alston, and watching them on film you can tell why. I swear on 1 drive they gave him the ball in some fashion 6 or 7 times straight. Just wondering.

2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

sorry smash - by now you already know more about them than me since you saw them play. All I knew was that Alston was fast and a damn good back and that they beat HP Central and NE Guilford for a couple of big wins.

I thought maybe they could catch you guys sleeping tonight but it sounds like your boys took care of business.

The other thing I knew about Page was they could have been much better this season if they hadn't given Ragsdale two awesome transfers. Chris Carter, one of the best outside linebackers in the state is Ragsdale's leader on defense and Cameron Booker is our leading rusher.

3. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Man, I tell ya, the Crest D played lights out last night. Held Alston to 80 something yards according to the local paper. I'll take it since he was averaging 180 per game. The young Crest O-line had it's best game of the year as well. Gotta get ready to go up the mountain and tangle with that Reynolds squad.