1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Woo Hoo!!!!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Braves, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I want to welcome our new moderators to the football forum: bigal and Wossa. Both of these guys will bring a lot to the board and help VI tremendously.

I really like the pic 'em games and love the friendly banter, but I hope we can generate more discussions this year. This is football!!! This should be the most popular forum in preps.

We realize because it's football there will be a bit more chest bumpin' with posts, but please keep in mind not to take shots at the kid's playing. They take enough hitting on the field.

Have fun...and if you have some ideas of what you'd like to add to the forum, please let us know.

2. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

THANKS BRAVES! :42:

i know that bigal and wossa will bring alot to this forum. i will be outta town next week but from then on, it's nuthin' BUT football!

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

does this mean I have to be nice to VI now?:icon16:

I'll do my best. I haven't followed football much this off season - not even Ragsdale. I better study up...