1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Wishes do come true....

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by SoutherNo1, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Bonsway

Bonsway Full Access Member

How do you think the scouts decide where to go? While the majority of games will be at the USA complex, there are other games elsewhere at non-peak times.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

They will go to any field to check on a player they have interest. Each school has different needs. Pardon the pun, but this is a field day for the college coaches

3. Bonsway

Bonsway Full Access Member

aren't you clever...i just hope it's an equal opportunity field day...

4. Diesel1

Diesel1 Stay Strong, Uncle Sam.

I am looking forward to soaking up the sun, the sights and the sounds (of wood bats) this weekend... I enjoy people watching... should be a fun one to do so...

Just looking forward to decompressing and taking in some ball games.... :sifone:

5. Kevin11

Kevin11 Full Access Member

Obviously, I wish for the wrong things!

Wife was nagging me last night about something trivial to me, I remembered this thread, closed my eyes concentrated real hard for a few seconds, and poof! Wife was still nagging and my daughter had started as well.

Thanks for building up my hope southerner, only to have it dashed. I wish................:REGamblMoney01HL2: Dang it, still didn't work!

6. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Great matchups

Dirtbags vs North Canes and Dirtbags vs Cubs in back to back games on Saturday starting at noon should be awesome....heard Braves will have his own barbeque sanwich cart and will be gouging the scouts at 10 bucks a pop with no slaw included. Don't let him fool you either, the Dippin Dots stand on the way out, run by SoutherNo1 in that ugly apron, is wholly owned by the Braves family empire.

7. Diesel1

BBQ sandwich and NO slaw??? :whip:

That's a crime East of Raleigh... good thing he's doing it in Cary, or he'd be in the pokey right quick!

We need to talk about that... :6:

8. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

Equal opportunity field day.

The college coaches are not concerned with making sure they spend an equal amount of time watching the teams playing. They will spend their time watching the players that interest them.

9. Diesel1

Schedule change for the tourney... better go get a fresh look at the start times... :fart: OOPS. pardon the gas... just finished off some collards, chicken and pastry....

10. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

Schedule Changes

I would suggest everyone keep a check on the website especially tomorrow. I would expect even more changes if this rain continues as expected. www.impactbaseball.com