1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WHS Boys 3-0

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by bubba, Jan 4, 2005.

1. bubba

bubba Full Access Member

WHS 57
    McD 51

An impressive win for the Pioneers on the road, moving them to 3-0 in the NW4A. With wins at Freedom and at McDowell, perennial conference powers both, could we be seeing a changing of the guard in the NW4A? Is it too early to send in the Rob Sanders Coach of the Year ballots?

2. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

Way to early, there is still quite a bit of basketball to be played.

3. tmart_11

tmart_11 Junior Member

Watauga

I am thoroughly impressed with the play of the Watauga boys team this year. They have a real shot of making the playoffs this year and could possibly win a few. Good luck on the rest of the season.

4. tarheel9

tarheel9 Junior Member

i agree, very impressed with the pioneers this year. i guess its that new coach, because it seems like watauga has always had some talented players on there team.

5. reynoldsrocks23

reynoldsrocks23 1999,2002 4A State Champs

How about that ACR game? I couldn't make it to the game and it seems NO ONE can give me a score. What was the score??? :huh: :huh:

6. tarheel9

tarheel9 Junior Member

acr won by 15, i checked it out on the rocket message board, must of been pretty bad, maybe watauga just played out of there minds against freedom and mcdowell...or maybe ACR is just that good

7. jvcoach

jvcoach Full Access Member

they must have had a flat game tonight in taylorsville. the score at half was 21-10 ac. i `ll say this , the team plays very hard and will bounch back!! good luck the rest of the year!!:xyzthumbs

8. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

whered the perfect conf record go

watauga supposedly has one of the best teams around.. well tell them they need to find someway cause this is startin to look like the curse of the bambino or something... no matter what it is... they come down here or we go up there.. and we kick their butts.. but ya know least there were no cheap shots or punches thrown anytime in tonights game... and so much for that perfect conference record right? great job ac and go take it to south next week!:applause:

9. tarheel9

tarheel9 Junior Member

yea, i guess its just back to same old watauga, good job ac. its a pretty exciting season so far...with mcdowell beating freedom in 3ot's makes it even more exciting, lets see if these teams can pull one out over EB.

10. SillyDilly22

SillyDilly22 Junior Member

The guys from watauga has some of the most talent to ever come through....if you've noticed every team they've played they've had teams down by double digits at half time....even coming back down by 20 some at half against avery who has some of the greatest shooters...its all part of the mental game...nobody's fault but their own....i just feel sorry for the upcoming teams in the conference tournament...watauga is going to roll in strong...and a bullcrap call wont hurt them like it did against mcdowell