1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

West Caldwell Warrior basketball 2004!, The year of the Warriors!

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by JunkyardDawg, Oct 15, 2003.

1. JunkyardDawg

JunkyardDawg Full Access Member

I Know it's early but BB is just around the corner and the early word out at the Warriors camp is that this could be Andersons best team yet! Finally I think Coach "A" has that missing ingredient that has narrowly kept the State Crown out of Lenoir, Height! With Corpening and Goble the Warriors have a good 1-2 punch inside and the backcourt is solid once again as well as the quickness and the press style should still remain a force! Look out 2-A, THIS is the year of the Warriors! No choke in 2004!
    Warrior Hoops Rocks! Warrior Hoops Rocks

Last edited: Oct 15, 2003
  2. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

Thes are the same soft players that get beat down on Friday night. Do you think they will suddenly change for basketball. Plus that same weak football conference does nothing to help get the Warriors ready for the Cummings and the Reidsville's of the state.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

3. JunkyardDawg

Hey fp stupor!.... WC is 1-0 against Reidsville and they may be 0-2 against Cummings but they were very close and competitive games.... Know what you're talking about before you open your trap!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2003
  4. JunkyardDawg

And besides stupor, Basketball at WC is a much different story than the sorry FB program at WC. The state records at WC speak for itsself!

5. JunkyardDawg

And besides once again stupor, I dont know of a single key player on the BB team that plays FB.... Know what the hell you're saying before you say it! :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. FP SUPER

I am looking forward to this years Warriors, hope they can finally finish the deal, but I think playing in the MVAC hurts them in the playoffs

7. JunkyardDawg

To be honest, I hope in the new re-alignment that West draws a much tougher league and I even hope its a move to 3-A but I seriously doubt that happening... It seems the only compitition the warriors get is in their non-conference schedule but they need those games late in the year and not so early... The last three years the conference scedule has softened the Warriors right before post-season play while the Cummings and Reidsvilles of the HS BB world have wars to prepare them for post-season play!

8. FP SUPER

JYD,
    I agree with you 100 percent. Word on the street is that North Surry and Forbush should be better, but I don't see them gettting closer than 20 to the Warriors, as for W. Central they just hired a new coach from outside the program so it's hard to say what they will be like. The one thing I will say is that he has been at RJR the last couple of years so he should know his basketball. Ashe Countys Marc Payne is a great coach he just doesn't have the atheletes to keep up with the Warriors.

9. FP SUPER

What's up with the Warriors, I know that they have played a tough non-conference schedule but 8-6 after last night and letting Hibriten hang around seems strange even to the Warriors. I think that is a perfect example of how schools build confidence in football season. Hibriten made a great run in the playoffs this season now they believe they can play with anybody. Forbush and North Surry are loking tough but I believe that the Warriors will continue the Streak. :xyzwave:

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS :medal:

10. warriordawg

warriordawg Full Access Member

The Warriors are 8-5.