1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WEST CALDWELL VS CUMMINGS

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by warriordawg, Mar 4, 2003.

1. warriordawg

warriordawg Full Access Member

Please give me your thought's on this game, should be a good one. The Warriors have something this year they didn't have last year size down low. I just don't understand why they put the number 1 team and number 2 team in the state in 2A up against each other in the first round of the regional's. If anyone can tell me please explain.

2. LakeNormanFan

LakeNormanFan Full Access Member

Don't ask me dawg!!! The NCHSAA matched up the 3A #1 vs. the #3 team in the sectionals Monday night. The patients are in charge of the asylum!!!!

I don't know much about 2A (Cummings - weren't they 3a two years ago?) . I do know that West Caldwell is to 2A what West Rowan is to 3A. I say the WCaldwell boys take this one............

3. Volpat

Volpat Junior Member

WC and Cummings

I do know the reason that Reidsville and Cummings did not play, that is becasuse they are in the same conference. What the state does is draw names out of a hat to determine seedings. So it was just by chance that Cummings and WC play each other. Best of luck to WC. We played them twice and they gave us 2 awesome games. I think it is an great accomplishment to only have 2 losses and both of those to the #2 4A team in the state and only lose by a total of 3 points. I hope they beat the snot out Cummings.

4. Redhawks44

Redhawks44 Junior Member

Yea it sucks, we are the monroe team that lost to them.....Shoulda won, seems like the brackets are all messed up, Y were we even playing the #1 ranked team when we r #3 at the sectional final?