1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

watauga and achs

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by ACfootball99, Oct 19, 2003.

1. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

what are some predictions for this game and what do you think about the possibility of some bad blood carrying over from basketball season and baseball season into this year's football game? Do you think it will go along fine or do you think there will be some trouble happening come friday night? Thanks for the input.

2. CATFISH

CATFISH Junior Member

SAME OLD SORRY ASS COUGARS!!!!

3. PostalDB42

PostalDB42 vandam lift extroardinare

nah

I think tempers may flare up a bit in the game but there are gonna be so many NCHSAA people there the refs won't put up with anything. Ejections with maybe 1 warning, thats they'll get. Both coaches will be under pressure to keep their players in line also. If their is a fight (unless its absolutely huge) it will be over quickly. With all the increased security bein there i doubt much will happen. One things for sure it should be an awesome game!

Good luck to both of course!

:ass: to catfish :bird4: same guy :bird6: u guessed it :dick:

:banana: and the banana is just that damn cool!

4. Eastburke9074

Eastburke9074 Junior Member

Well to start off i think that it is going to break loose around the 3rd Qtr. because i think AC will win this game and this game will be very good I think it will come down to a field Goal. If AC play like i know they can play they will win but if they don't they will miss the playoffs again by just one game. Good Luck AC

5. The Mountain

The Mountain Junior Member

Hopefully, now that the principal parties (on the Watauga side at least) are all graduated both teams can shut up and play football. I agree with EBHS77 that this one will be a close game.

The principal people in the basketball bad blood have graduated on both sides of it.

The two baseball teams had barbeque at Hannahs a few weeks after playing basebrawl. So hopefully that part of it is dead.

If there is bad blood still I hope it is all football and both teams will play their guts out and leave it on the field. There was enough garbage at that baseball game to last a lifetime.

Heres to both sides shutting their mouths and playing football.

6. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

Should be a big money maker for Watauga either way you put it!

GO COUGARS!!

7. SmackIt

SmackIt Junior Member

I have heard Watauga is very classy on the football field, hard nosed but classy. I have not heard as much about ACHS. I know they have some people on this board who talk a lot of junk but, most of them seem to be pretty cool and talk only positive unless provoked to do otherwise.

8. PostalDB42

PostalDB42 vandam lift extroardinare

major hype!

There's a lot of hype about this game and i expect it to live upto it all except some huge fight thats supposed 2 happen. I'm actually from the Watauga area and i'll tell you they are hard nosed, balls to the wall most of the time, but classy they aren't. Unless there's been a major change from the past few years (which is possible) i doubt they have much class at all as a team. AC does have a few ppl with no class but 95% of that team does. And how in the world can you possibly still be mad at anyone u've had BBQ with!? BBQ has always been may fav kinda peace maker jus somethin about it says "i'm not mad anymore":p Anywho i hope all is strait now and they'll just play hard and clean.

9. TGIF

TGIF Full Access Member

CATFISH IS AN IDIOT. GATOR IS A HOMO. GO COUGARS!!

10. GATOR

GATOR Member

TGIF,

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET CATFISH AND THE GATOR TO DISCUSS WHO IS GAY? IF THE ANSWER IS YES WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. IF THE ANSWER IS NO I SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER HOBBY.