1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Trinity 72 Anson 51

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by LakeNormanFan, Mar 1, 2003.

1. LakeNormanFan

LakeNormanFan Full Access Member

Trinity Monday night.............

2. falcon1

falcon1 Full Access Member

Thanks LakeNorman. I have been asked by several people for directions to Trinity. Someone may have simpler and better directions but here's my 2 cents. Take I-85 north from Salisbury till you get to Hopewell Church Road exit(several exits past Thomasville), take a left at the stop sign and cross over I-85, continue straight on Hopewell Church Road till you come to a stoplight at the intersection of Hopewell and Highway 62, proceed straight 1/2 mile or so till you come to Trinity High School Road, take a right and it will lead sraight to the High School. Hope this helps. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. lamboworld

lamboworld Junior Member

What time is the Trinity/West Rowan game? When do the doors open? I am sure that a lot of WR fans will be there early.

4. falcon1

falcon1 Full Access Member

The game starts at 7:00 unless that has changed. I'm not sure when the doors open but I will post when I find out something or if any other fans know what time please post. Thanks. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LakeNormanFan

I-High.com has the other two 3A make-up games at 7:00 PM and the Asheboro news also lists the game at 7........

For a recap of the Trinity/Anson game click here. and follow the sports link.

6. LakeNormanFan

Lambo & Falcon1:

BE AT TRINITY NO LATER THAN 6PM!!!!! TELL ALL FALCON FANS!!!!! THE PLACE WAS FILLED TO CAPACITY SATURDAY NIGHT!!! (it's a little smaller than West's gym)

7. lamboworld

lamboworld Junior Member

I will be there by 6:00

I am going to go ahead and say that West Rowan will win by at least 10. I don't think that Trinity can handle our inside game and WR will not get beat by the 3 point shot.

I am sure that Trinity has never seen a team that is as good as WR defensively.

What are your thoughts?