1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by chachacha, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

I heard through the grapevine that Central Cabarrus' head softball coach, principal, AD, and an assistant softball coach all left in the same year. That makes me say 'hmmmmm'...is this coincidence or related. I cannot see how it could be related, but does anyone have any answers? Maybe I have my facts wrong and all these people didn/'t leave. Please do not hesitate to correct me about the departures...I am going on hearsay myself.

2. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Do What?

....I understand CC to be a powerhouse in SBall without a doubt. They have an impeccable reputation nationwide. I'm stepping out of this thread. Marlin.

3. screwball_1

screwball_1 Junior Member

Coincidence. Starting spring (09) AD's will not be allowed to coach, at least in Cabarrus County, don't know about the rest of the state. From my understanding (per newspaper) he was a jv baseball coach at CC, knew the change was coming and a spot opened up at another school in the area for baseball-head varsity coach . I applaud him for his decision. He chose what was most important to him! Good luck Coach!

4. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

LET ME THINK !!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!

5. catchers_dad60

catchers_dad60 Large Member

Just bad journalism!

Coincidence; and any implication that they are somehow involved with what the assistant coach was arrested for is just plain WRONG!:arge:

6. Coach S

Coach S Coach S

Media

The issue with the former JV softball coach and the former player at Central is definately at bad situation. To clear the air with everyone, the reason Coach Tyson (former AD) left Central was to take the Mt Pleasant Baseball position. This is the community in which he lives in and will finish his career with his children at.....
    I can't speak for the Principal, he is at Robinson HS, call if you need those answers.
    I left Central for all the reasons I made clear back in April concerning a move back to where I started and wanted to finish my career. Driving 128 miles each day with 3 kids under 11 was difficult, but I made the drive with a smile on my face each day. It was a great school with great people.
    I regret that anyone who was coaching under me made a bad decision. I love my players and have always gone out of my way to protect their best interests on and off the field. I released the JV coach in late April for insubordination. Nothing more, nothing less. He was not the first coach I have released during a current season (actually the 4th coach at Central that I had to release in-season).
    I can't explain why this happened, but rest assured, it had nothing to do with the 3 leaving.
    In ending, I will say this, the former coach's daughter has been greatly effected by this situation. Things that are written on this board are pasted and talked about at Central with a cruel tongue. I would hope that you respect this kid.

7. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Amen

Amen Monte, please members let don't write about that issue again and hurt a young lady that is struggling already. Thanks for any considerations. Comet fan or Cheese your help if it starts please.

8. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

nothing more to be said here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.