1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Thanks, Seniors.

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by R Cogdill, May 9, 2008.

1. R Cogdill

R Cogdill Junior Member

Tonight was my daughter's senior night at Kings Mountain High School and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to the seniors for a great four years. Man, did it go by fast. Without a doubt, I have realized that this game of softball has taught my daughter that if you want to get ahead and stay ahead you have got to be willing to work your ass off and it definately shows the girls how to manage their time. So to Kristin (Red), Haley, and Jordan, thanks again. Tony, can you believe its been 10 years since you called me one Sunday afternoon to see if Red wanted to play travel ball-10 and under Jaguars? Since I don't post very often, I would also like to thank all the girls on the Gaston Thunder for the last five years. Gabby, Joey, Greg, and I are going to miss each and everyone of you. I have definately made a lot of lifetime friends and yes, I have probaly pissed a few people off, but its all good. So, you Dads that have just started out with your daughters, soak it in, it goes by so fast. I know it is easy now to say, because I don't have as you would say, "a dog in the fight". Let the girls have fun, enjoy theirselves, and don't take it like life and death, because that would be the only thing that I would change. Kristin (Red) Cogdill #9, you will always be my favorite player.

R Cogdill

2. egfan

egfan Full Access Member

Kristin (Red) Cogdill will definately be successful in the path she has chose. Richard you have raised a great kid, and yes, it does go by fast.

3. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

congrats to red, haley and jordan, great kids. now richard, i dont remember you making anyone mad????? lol. tell red good luck from my family..great kid

4. PookiesMom

PookiesMom Member

Richard,

It's been a real privaledge and learning experience for Taylor (Pookie) to play with Red and the other seniors this year. Taylor has always had a lot of determination and drive when it comes to softball but playing beside Red encouraged her to set her goals a little higher. Your daughter as well as Haley and Jordan will certainly be missed next year at KMHS. Best of luck to all three of these girls.