1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Surry Knights

Discussion in 'College Baseball' started by bigstars, Mar 16, 2011.

1. bigstars

bigstars Full Access Member

The surry Knights are off to a 14-5 start. Coach Lowe and staff have done a wonderful job with this group of young men. Look for a very strong finish. GREAT JOB KNIGHTS

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Go get 'em Knights!!! Great job

3. 4-6-3-DP

4-6-3-DP Full Access Member

He would kill me if he knew I was doing this, but Spencer Anthony has been my pitching coach for the past 4 summers with the Lake Norman Copperheads. He has to be one of the top young pitching coaches in this area. Our guys love playing for him and he gets the most out of them. I'm sure it is much of the same at Surry. I know he has worked tirelessly with Coach Lowe to get Surry back to where they were. I'm glad to see it paying off for him. I'm know our summer program wouldn't be in the shape it is in without him.

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I won't tell him........................

but he deserves the kudo's.

5. bigstars

knights win 2 of 3 games over stanley cc to move to 16-6. knights in action again on Tuesday at home vs L.R @2pm.

6. SSICKNSTY

SSICKNSTY Member

Knights are now 21-7 with a 3-1 weekend after playing double headers on Saturday and Sunday.The Knights went 2-0 against Danville and 1-1 against Wake Tech. The team is playing well and Killing the Ball at the plate under the direction of Coaches Lowe, Anthony ,Worth and Edmonds.:31:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  7. bigstars

Surry knights are now 24-7. The knights have broken into the national rankings at i believe #24. The Knights will be on the road playing at Whiteville against Southeastern CC on Saturday DH games. Saturday should be a great matchup with both teams ranked in the top 25. Sunday the Knights will take their talents to Brunswick CC for DH games. The Knights continue to play well under Coach Lowe and his staff. GO KNIGHTS!!!!!