1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Senior Night

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by packman, May 10, 2011.

1. mmac

mmac Junior Member

:oops:"I would disagree with one poster who said he wishes more seniors were just happy to be on the roster."

I need to correct myself. The poster actually said "happy to be part of the team." That's the most important thing in all of this.

2. mcapp715

mcapp715 Junior Member

Thats what this great game is all about

kudos to you for raising a quality young man. He will have success at whatever life throws at him. Once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3. TTCRES1771

TTCRES1771 Junior Member

Thanks be to Baseball!

4. catamount36

catamount36 Full Access Member

Great Story!!!!!!!!! that is what high school athletics is all about. Developing work ethic, working for something you really want, and not giving up (transfering etc) just because things don't come easy. His love for the game and learning how to work for things will take him far as a coach. I wish him good luck in the future. Glad I will be retired when he becomes a coach so I wont have to coach against him.:FOFRBanana0518HL:

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Awww Coach...you ain't retiring. You wouldn't know what to do with your free time:pokestick:

I can see ya now...going to games, sitting in the stands and shaking a cowbell! :handbang: