1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

scum of the earth

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

Hey, Central-D I thought the same person!!! lol

2. justsoftball

justsoftball Full Access Member

We spend a lifetime trying to teach our daughters the most important values in life, two of which are courage and standing up for what is right.

It can be terrifying to stand up for others never knowing what the potential costs might be. Trust and believe, my family and I know this all too well.

All I can say is this: At the end of the day, knowing your actions may protect just one single girl - that you will likely never even know - is well, well worth the costs.

Scum victimize because people are afraid to stand up and speak out. Stop being afraid. The most powerful things in this world are TRUTH and INTEGRITY.

3. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

damn straight.....

4. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

so, I'm going to close this thread.....its not the end of this, believe me, its the beginning of the end.

I want to thank the 11 families and 10 college/former players who had the courage to talk about their adventures, events, shared their knowledge and grief over the things they have been through.....one family likened it to a cult following and the other referred to this guy as the best used car salesmen he had ever met.....insult to the used car salesman if you ask me, but its documented and being passed on to someone who can do something about it.

I also understand that this forum has been referred to as a place he didn't want his players or parents to venture to, as the people here have something against him....that's correct, I do.....

there is a special kind of hell for the people who knew about this and helped cover it up...I hope you reap what you've sown.

advice to the parents who believe in this guy: don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.