1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Rising 13u just moving from Atlanta

Discussion in 'Showcase Baseball' started by Plamantia07, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Plamantia07

Plamantia07 Junior Member

We have just moved here from Atlanta. My son has played on a AA-AAA schedule for the past few seasons and are looking for a team near Huntersville- Davidsoqn area.
    Very fast player who was one of the fastest in the Cooperstown skills compeatiation.
    He would like to play all year around like we did there.
    VERY FAST 13.06 home to home. True CF who can also play IF or any OF spot. Good control P with very few walks. Average arm. disruptive on the bases with his speed.

I travel often so only interested in North Charlotte with a reasonable drive from Davidson.
    Great family willing to help with the team! My wife ran the books and scheduled tournaments for 2 teams LY and I scored on Gamechanger.

We prefer a team that is already established.

Phil

2. carolina angles

carolina angles Member

This site is mainly for showcase teams that play Impact or Dynamic tournaments and that means TRAVEL. If you are looking for a normal travel baseball team go to www.crystalcarolinasports.com for teams looking for players in the western part of the state including the Charlotte area...SBA Canes is located in the Charlotte area and they have a 13 year old team..

3. beohj

beohj Full Access Member

Baseball 360

Baseball 360 will be moving up to 13U. They finished 3rd at Cooperstown and are located in Davidson/Cornelius. They may have a full roster but you can contact their coach, John Brock, at [email protected]