1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A NEWS

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by karolinablew, Mar 8, 2007.

1. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

:evil:

2. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

sbmom

if i could have pm'd you, i would have, i would have deleted the post, but another moderator beat me too it. you have the right to voice your opinion, but PLEASE, dont belittle a coach or asst coach on the forum. you have to remember that it is possible that your players read this forum, and if at all possible, try to keep your players upbeat about the team, no matter what the situation. old saying "chin up" is almost impossible when the negativity is coming from on the field and off the field. and yes, most of us have been in similar situations. so, please refrain from dubbing the coach.

3. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

cheeze105 you do a great job moderating this board. Bigdan also does a great job with the girls basketball board. That is why TBR is the best board in WNC. Keep up the good work.:yes:

4. Rocky170

Rocky170 Full Access Member

It was a great game last night by 2 power house teams in the NW4A. If my book was right Laxton gave up 3 hits and Hasson gave up 4 hits... it was a very good job by 2 very GOOD pitchers. could'nt believe all the fans that showed up to catch the game... five sets of bleachers full and still no standing room, the crowd got their $$$ worth... looking forward to the next match up between these two top ranked and COACHED teams... good luck girls and keep playing great ball.

5. karolinablew

karolinablew Member

Alexander Central 1
    Kings Mountain 0

Alexander Central Lady Cougars traveled to unbeaten defending State 3A powerhouse champion Kings Mountain today and notched a very impressive win. Freshman hurler Jessica Childers went the distance for the Lady Cougars and posted an outstanding shut out victory. Congratulations to the Lady Cougars who are still unbeaten in 2007 season play.

6. Freedom Sball

Freedom Sball Full Access Member

Freedom - South Mecklenburg

Clash of Champions Tourney in Concord

Freedom --4
    South Meck- 0

Ashley Hasson picked up her 8th win of the year and 4th shut out, impressive week for Freedom. 3-1 only allowed 2 runs all week.

Huge week for Freedom next week-
    @ McDowell
    @ East Burke
    @ Central Cabarrus

Congrats to Alexander on their huge win over Kings Mtn today

7. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

cheeze105 Sorry about the post last night. Things aren't going real well with our team and last nights game just pushed me over the edge and I was letting off some steam.

One other thing ladiesbballfan. you have no ties to South Caldwell why do you always have to put in your 2 cents worth. You don't know our situation if you did you would probablly understand

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  8. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

I do have some ties. I know the coach and a couple of players. You're right, I don't know the details, and they can't be discussed because you guys don't allow PM's or emails.

However, from what little I do know, I don't think it's the coach's fault. Also, I do know for a fact that you play in a tough league. I think she is probably doing her best. Is everybody else? I'm not going to say anything else. I don't want to be involved anymore. Good luck with whatever you are looking for.

9. sbplaya00

sbplaya00 Junior Member

Hey sbmom, if you're such a big fan then why is it that you always have negativity towards south? Is there not anything you can say that's good about South? Also, you told someone that they didn't know south's situation.... I didn't know just bein' a mom meant you're on the team and are in on all the drama. Let's try not to bash your own team... maybe a lil' confidence in the team could help, what you think?

10. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Ok people, lets consider this thing about SC closed and no further negative discussion, OK???