1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A NEWS

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by karolinablew, Mar 8, 2007.

1. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

Watauga 5
    East Burke 0

Reilly 7 innings 2 hits

Watauga JV's won also.

2. Freedom Sball

Freedom Sball Full Access Member

Freedom vs Alexander

Alexander --1
    Freedom----0

Alexander scores in the top of the first on and K. Morris bunt single, stolen base, moved to third on a past ball and scored on a J. Poarch single to left.

Freedom had a few chances and some solid hits left some runners inn scoring position, Hasson and Laxton pitched their hearts out and both teams played very well. Very fun game to be a part of, HUGE crowd on hand to wintness two very good, classy, teams.

Extra bleachers were brought in to accomodate the crowd! And we needed more- hopefully there will be a crowd at Central Park for the rematch.

3. karolinablew

karolinablew Member

Alexander Central 1
    Freedom 0

Megan Laxton pitched an impressive shut out game allowing only two hits. Junior catcher Jordan Poarch knocked in the only run of the game scoring Sophmore second baseman Ker Morris. Congratulations to conference leading Alexander Central for a hard fought road victory.

4. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

South Caldwell/McDowell any scores???

5. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

Mcdowell 7
    South Caldwell 3

Mcdowell jvs won too

6. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

Good game tonight. It was my first chance to see Hasson and she is a good little pitcher. I'm happy with our season so far but we are going to need to find a little more offense.

7. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

For some reason my post from last night was deleted. I'll admit I was a little hot last night right after the game but I still didn't post anything bad. I'll try to summerize again and keep it civil.
    The good thing last night was we did finally score on a decent pitcher. We had a couple more chances to score but got girls thrown out at third base and at home on very poor decisions. You can't get girls thrown out crawling back to the base on a throw from the outfield or thrown out at home by 10 feet with no outs. We did get 4 or 5 hits last night but most came from 1 player. Very unhappy atmosphere up on the hill during the game last night. Look for a muitny before the year is over.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  8. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

mom; I read your post last night before it was deleted. I think what got you was your last line when you called the coach terrible. You can tell what happens but don't pick out someone and call them a name and you will be fine

9. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

Thanks. I guess shouldn't have put that on here. I was just really mad when I left the game and was venting before bedtime. My husband was tired of listening to me so I had to tell someone LOL

10. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

It's not funny (the way yall bash the coach).