1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A Conference Basketball

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Pioneer-Pride16, Sep 6, 2007.

1. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Im going to call that WHS will stay with FCD and then lose.

2. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

Yea they hung with FCD for about 45 seconds...I hope some help arrives from the football team! They did not play like a Sauders coached team IMO, lots of foolish plays, dumb passes, missed layups...stuff that he will not put up with for long! Alan not playing was another blow to the pioneers. They need to calm down and play smarter ball.

3. Champ

Champ Baseball :)

It would've been a prettier game for Watauga had FCD not hit almost every shot they took. They were unconscious. Eppley had a great game. Zach didn't look like the Zach everyone was used to watching and ready to watch last night. It wasn't all there for Watauga...I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Watauga has some great tools and players. They are a quick, athletic bunch.
    Of course Herndon is a huge loss but it isn't the end of Watauga basketball.

Give em a week.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  4. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

The team has certainly got some tools to work with, and I'm not saying they won't get it together, Sanders will be all over those boys for the next week and I look for the play to improve greatly next week at Avery. It was clear last night which team played 5 games and which was playing their season opener, after football ends they will be getting a few good players I believe that will help out alot too.

5. matrix123

matrix123 Full Access Member

Should be a fun season in the NW4A. I cant wait to see the ACHS Cougars play this year, I think that they may suprise some people this year. Look for Ryan Hargrave to have a big year

6. EB6man

EB6man Junior Member

don't know about really any other guys but Watch out for Cody Shuffler of East Burke 6'5 forward with some talent...buggy is always a watch out for mcdowell

on the surprise with East Burke over Roberson you could expect this the whole season because East Burke will most likely be a force this year

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  7. Wildcats

Wildcats Junior Member

The Shuffler kid at East Burke is for real. I have seen him play
    twice and he is being overlooked. He will shock some teams
    that are not prepared. The whole EB team is full of athletes.
    They will be there at the end.

8. grayb70

grayb70 Senior Member

change your mind yet...

ok so now that we are nearly ten games into the season...you want to change any of your standings...i mean ac is 7-1 with its only loss to a tough hickory team...as long as they stay strong they will be a pretty decent team...

mcd
    freedom
    ac
    wat
    acr
    eb
    sc

9. FREEDOMFAN

FREEDOMFAN Junior Member

well i think your underestimating eb cause i saw them tonight, though they were playin a(to be nice)not a very strong team in berry academy, they looked pretty well and played good as a team.. theyve got a bunch of seniors, alot like mhs so expect them to finish below us(freedom) at third or fourth

10. grayb70

grayb70 Senior Member

maybe so...but who else have they played...i mean arent they at no better than .500...