1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A Coaches

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by whspioneers, Apr 13, 2006.

1. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

Don't think so,I believe I called that on a previous post. The rogers legend continues...

2. fightintitan90

fightintitan90 Full Access Member

:umno:
    Well correct me if im wrong but theres really not a situation with McDowell next year. Lloyd is still the coach and i really dont see anything embaressing

3. UABBLAZERBALLA

UABBLAZERBALLA Full Access Member

South Caldwell

Adam Windmiller, Jv coach for the last few years, was named men's varsity basketball head coach today.

4. allrightnow

allrightnow Free

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't show and I should have known that. I thought it would have been picked up on from my own previous posts where I've called it myself. I've always thought Casey was waiting for Davis to retire from the day Davis took the head coach job at Freedom. In my mind Davis was always the interim until Casey was ready to take over.

5. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Well I mean he did get relieved as the AD and is sorta on a year by year probation.

6. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

Poor fella.

7. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

8. UABBLAZERBALLA

UABBLAZERBALLA Full Access Member

Quote from sbmom: "I hope things go well for Windmiller. He is a good man and I think will be a good coach. I'm not much on hiring from within as SC is so prone to do but in this case I think they made a good choice. Unlike what they did with softball this year at least he knows the game. I know the returning players are excited about next year and having Windmiller as their coach so that is a positive. Good luck to Windmiller and I don't think anybody has to feel sorry for him as I think he will get a ton of support from the SC fans"

Once again you amaze me. I agree with you on Windmiller being a great choice to coach the men's team. But you slam Brookshire again. Once again I need to remind you...she played on a state championship team at Central Cabarrus, played in college, coached AAU/summer ball, and coached Jv and assisted with varsity. Lots of experience.

I heard Eddie Feigner was announcing his retirement...would it satisfy you if South went after him? Does he have the experience you crave? Its parents like you that drive good people and quality coaches out of coaching.

http://www.kingandhiscourt.com/index_home.html

Last edited: May 9, 2006
  9. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

uaballablazer; You keep taliking about where and how she played this and that. Do you not know that all that was SLOW PITCH. Tell me how does that help in her abliity to coach fastpitch. Obviously either you weren't at the games this year or don't know what to look for in a game if you think she knows what shes doing

10. observer

observer Full Access Member

Everyone knows more behind the fence. Why not apply for the position, sbmom?