1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Mount Tabor vs. Watauga....(Semi Finals)....

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by JET - I, Nov 24, 2007.

1. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

What do you think!...

Mount Tabor has not had any trouble getting this far in the playoffs this year...... teams not even causing a speed bumb for this power house..... Watauga lead by senior stud EB rolling through the playoffs with ease.....should be a great game!

2. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

Congrats on your win Friday. Now take to Mt. Tabor. Folks here at East Burke are pulling for you.

3. WD6WHS

WD6WHS Do You

yall should make the trip up friday.. its gonna be a good game... we need all the help we can get

4. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

oldebfan we were pulling for you guys,you have a great football team , you should be very proud of ,we hate to lose east in the nw4a.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  5. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

mt tabor will be the best team so for,but watauga is playing there best football at the right time,watauga defence played very good friday i think watauga will win in a very close game 27 24

6. bassfishing

bassfishing Full Access Member

This has the makings for a great game. Watauga is playing great football and so is Mount Tabor. The teams have 1 common opponent in Davie County and Watauga lost 34-14 (1st game of the year though) and MT won 36-35 in a classic game. Watauga has gotten alot better and MT has finally gotten healthy. This game will feature 2 great running backs in EB and Hunter Furr from MT. The only difference in this game will be the speed of MT. But Watauga is very well coached and plays a very physical game. I say this game will be very close but in the end MT wins 35-28. Good luck to both teams.

7. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

East Burke has a B-Ball game Friday night. I'll be pulling for Watauga. After they win this week I'll go to Wake for the finals. Get em!

8. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

well it worked again fellas- congrats on the win friday night and goodluck on the game friday against mt tabor. should be the toughest game yet for you guys. seems both teams are really hitting on all cylinders- getting in baball mode here down the mountain but goodluck to the pioneers-represent us well guys.

9. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

Breaking News: Ed Gainey will not be allowed to play friday night, broke team rules, not sure if it was a school related (suspention, grades etc.) or a coaches call, either way its a big blow for Tabor, he is one of the top atheletes, and an emotional leader on the team.

10. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

watauaga you guys must be living right- that state championship might be headed back to boone this year. you guys are playing well and catching the breaks(forfeit of south meck, suspended player from tabor) necessary to win the big one. goodluck friday! congrats also to eb on the award(wanted buggy to get it but since he didnt i think the right man got it)