1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Middle school softball scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Sep 2, 2010.

1. rehctac

rehctac Junior Member

9-14
    East Lincoln 12
    Burns 4

2. rehctac

rehctac Junior Member

9-16
    East Lincoln 17
    Lincolnton 3

3. softballchicksmom

softballchicksmom Junior Member

Results of softball game on Tuesday Sept. 14, 2010: East Lincoln Middle 12- Burns Middle 4.
    The winning pitcher was Kelsie Cooke. Kelsie gave up 0 earned runs, struck out 12 and gave up no hits in the win.
    Burns took advantage of several errors ELMS committed for their runs.

Hitters for ELMS:
    Lilly Daugherty 1 single, 1 RBI
    Booth Braswell 2 singles
    Kelsie Cooke 1 double, 2 RBIs
    Elizabeth Sisk 1 single
    Kaelyn Edwards 1 single
    Payton Mills 1 single, 1 triple, 2 RBIs

This was ELMS opening game of the 2010 season. The next game is Thursday Sept. 16, 2010 at Lincolnton Middle (Betty Ross park).

4. softballchicksmom

softballchicksmom Junior Member

Results of softball on Thursday Sept. 16, 2010: East Lincoln 17- Lincolnton Middle 3. Kelsie Cooke was the winning pitcher. Kelsie only gave up 1 hit and 3 unearned runs.

Hitters for ELMS:
    Lilly Daugherty 1 single
    Heidi Parker 4 singles, 1 RBI
    Booth Braswell 2 singles, 2 RBIs
    Kelsie Cooke 1 single
    Rebekah Dellinger 1 single, 2 RBI
    Hannah Slayton 1 RBI
    Ava Hicks 2 singles, 4 RBIs
    Elizabeth Sisk 1 single, 1 RBI
    Caroline Golightly 1 single

East's record is 2 wins and 0 losses. The next game for East is Tuesday 9-21-10 at West Lincoln.

5. KMSOFTBALL

KMSOFTBALL Junior Member

KMMS

[SIZE=+0]Kings Mountain Middle School Softball Results from the past week.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]The Kings Mountain Middle School Lady Patriots Softball team opened up their season last week going 1-1.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]In the opener the Lady Patriots defeated Lincolnton 13-3 in 5 innings. Emily Hester led the Patriots on the mound pitching a complete game allowing only 2 hits and striking out 11. Leah Herndon led the plate attack going 2 for 2 with a HR, 4 runs, 3 RBIs, and 3 SBs. Hester and Kayla Skidmore also added 2 hits and 3 RBIs apiece. Sarah Scism collected 2 hits and a SB while Mikeala Bell scored 2 runs and added a SB as well for the Lady Patriots. Gracie Hunter, Jamie Bagwell, and Hailey Wheaton had a hit apiece.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]In game 2 the Lady Patriots fell short to defending Eastern champion North Lincoln 9-3. The Lady Patriots actually outhit North Lincoln 7 to 6 but 4 errors doomed Kings Mountain as North Lincoln scored 8 of their 9 runs with 2 outs. Emily Hester started and pitched 5 innings while Mikeala Bell came on to finish the final 2. Leah Herndon was 2 for 3 at the plate scoring all 3 runs for the Lady Patriots while Gracie Hunter was 2 for 4 with 2 RBIs. Hester added a hit and a RBI while Sarah Scism and Jordan Davis collected a hit apiece. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]The Lady Patriots are back in action this week @ Burns on Tuesday and home against West Lincoln on Thursday. Games start at 4 p.m. [/SIZE]

6. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

welcome KMSOFTBALL to this board rocks softball forum. the whole time i was reading your post, i kept looking up at the picture of my daughter in a patriot uniform throwing off the mound. i honestly cherrish those days, when things were quite simple and a heck of a lot of fun. we went undefeated both years........good luck and again, welcome.

7. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Welcome

Welcome KMMS

I will be at the Game Thursday as my Granddaughter pays for East Lincoln.MS
    Please look for me I am an old guy with gray hair and will be wearing a Butler HS cap. Its always nice to meet fellow TBR family
    Hey Ed why dont you come on out too Its not far from your shop and I know Carrie would like you out from underfoot.

8. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

thursday at ELMS, might just try and do that buddy.... hey, anytime carrie can get me out of the shop is a joyful event for her....

9. Dawgfan

Thats thursday at KMMS.

10. Dawgfan

West Lincoln

After a tough loss to a strong North Lincoln team the West Lincoln Chiefs Came back strong with big victory's over Burns and East Lincoln this week. Thursday its on to Kings Mountain for the first road game. It should be a great contest.
    W.L. is 2 and 1