1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for organization

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by stiksdad, Feb 17, 2016.

1. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

Good afternoon my name is Larry Bullock, I have been coaching fastpitch for over a dozen years from 12U-18U in addition to coaching middle school and high school for 6 years. I am interested in starting a new team most likely an 04/12u team, looking for an organization who may be looking for someone to start such a team. I have no current players I would be starting from scratch, I managed my own organization for the last 3 years plus taking a group of 10-11 years olds up the 18u level, but in the end the draw of larger organizations and some who decided this wasn’t for them I was unable to maintain enough quality players to compete at the highest levels of the 18u age group. If you are interested you can respond here or call me on my cell at 252 432 6096 after 4PM on most days. I am located about 20 miles north of Durham and would be willing to travel a reasonable amount of distance. Thank you for any consideration given.

2. Clutter

Clutter Junior Member

It's really great news that you're a trainer. And doing this for long long time. I"ll save your post and if needed will let you know. Thanks for sharing your information with us.