1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jameson Curry

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Tommy_Perkins, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Boxman

Boxman Full Access Member

2. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

If thats true...

Say bye bye to that fuggin scholly JamesOn.

3. Tommy_Perkins

Tommy_Perkins Full Access Member

What a horrible shame. I hope he will be treated like Kobe, his constitutional rights respected, considered innocent until proven guilty and allowed to continue to play until he is found guilty.

4. nostradumass

nostradumass Get back in your closet

If he was caught with anything on him he shouldnt be able to play.

5. HEAT

HEAT Full Access Member

What would that say about Roy William's character if he let JamesOn into UNC? That it is ok to be a drug dealer and still play at one of the most respected college basketball teams under one of the most respected coaches? It's amazing how you have the basketball world in your hands and you screw it up by selling drugs. He is a great basketball player but must be a true idiot to let something like that screw up his whole future. It says alot about his character. I had so much respect for this guy before that happended. Being the states all time scorer, getting into UNC to play basketball but it figures....i guess somebody this good was too good to be true

6. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

Until a Judge or Jury finds him guilty of a crime he is still innocent.

i imagine most D-1 schools will stay away from him either way.

7. Southern_Crunk

Southern_Crunk Y'all ain't ready!!

Somewhere Near Baghdad...still being Treal.
    Sad part about that is.......the way America is now...you're guilty til proven innocent. Colleges have to worry about their image......especially D1 schools. They would rather a kid go to a prep school or JC, to prove himself, then he transfer to them. I'd say......just go to a small collage and ball...get a degree....and live his life. He can prove himself either way...he doesn't have to go JC to prove he can change, he can enroll at a small college......and prove it to them while he's a redshirt. Same thing to me.

I just hope he learns from his mistake and makes a change. I hope he doesn't let this set back make him call it quits....like some other talented young men I've seen do when they got in trouble, and society made it seem like it was the end of the world......