1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I'm Possible Training with Micah Lancaster and Jacob Tucker

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by WndMillR, Sep 20, 2012.

1. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

Grand Slam USA in Raleigh NC is proud to announce a partnership with
    Micah Lancaster and his "I'm Possible Training" system.

Overview of I'm Possible Training

Founded in 2009 by NBA skills coach Micah Lancaster
    Based in Raleigh-Durham North Carolina
    Numerous training centers established across the United States
    Home of the world's most state of the art, innovative Online Training System
    Some of the most sought camps in the world - players have traveled from India, England, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Italy

Micah Lancaster founded I’m Possible Training to fill the need for intensive, organized workouts throughout the USA. An innovative and effective year-round training system with training centers sprouting across the United States, the I’m Possible movement is sure to give players the knowledge needed to train the right way and find success in the game of basketball.

https://possibletraining.com/

Sample of Testimonies

"Micah Lancaster is one of the best in the business - hands down!"
    - Kyrie Irving (#1 Pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, Cleveland Cavaliers)

"The key to success is working with somebody who knows how to push you and knows how to get the best out of you. Working out with Micah Lancaster will get you better. Me and him together have improved my game. He's a great trainer and if he's in a city near you, get in the gym with him. He will show you the way!"
    - Nolan Smith (#21 Pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, Portland Trailblazers)

"When I think of someone who has the ability to teach and demonstrate the game of basketball to our young and even experienced players that will allow them to be successful at any level, Micah Lancaster is the guy. All levels of basketball development could use more teachers like Micah who bring the desire and commitment to player development which would make all coaches jobs easier."

- Dee Brown (former NBA All-Star and current Assistant Coach with the Detroit Pistons)