1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

HS multi-team scrimmage

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Coon Hunting Coach, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Coon Hunting Coach

Coon Hunting Coach Full Access Member

We are looking for 3 teams to have have a multi-team scrimmage with here at South Iredell High School. It will be Feb. 26th, and each team will get 3 games each. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh Bumgarner
    South Iredell High School
    Head Softball Coach

2. Coon Hunting Coach

teams as of today:

South Iredell
    Hickory Ridge

still need two more teams, held one last year and it was a huge success! looking forward to a great day of softball this year.

3. Coon Hunting Coach

scrimmage is set

The 2nd annual South Iredell Softball Pre-Season Multi-team Scrimmage is set. We have expaned to five teams this year with the higher level of interest that has been expressed. Each team will still get 3 games other than South Iredell. My team will only play two games since I added a fifth team. But all other teams (the ones traveling to South Iredell) will get 3 games as promised. Should be a great day of softball on Feb. 26th starting at 10:00 AM. The following teams will be participating so mark it on your calenders, South Iredell, Myers Park, Mooresville, Hickory Ridge, and JF Webb.

Hope this clears up the confussion.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010