1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

How "Experieced" can you be

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by fastpitchndad, Sep 7, 2010.

1. fastpitchndad

fastpitchndad Full Access Member

9/1/10
    8U ----------Looking for 1-2 Experienced Players

The 8U --------are looking for 1-2 experienced players to join our already talented roster. We are looking for girls born in 2002 or 2003. The girls must have a team first attitude, be willing to step up and play where needed, have a solid understanding of the game, and be willing to HAVE SOME FUN! We prefer players with good gloves and are solid batters. If you are interested please contact ...
    I pulled this off a website and want to know if I am the only person thinking OMG.
    How much experience can you have and be eligible to play 8u ball. At this age aren't you willing to take ladies with athletic abilities and develop skill sets yourselves.
    Maybe I'm just old school and out of touch!!!

2. bdub

bdub Carolina Bombs Coach

Pre Birth Experience!

We've all heard how pre natal reading and music accelerates a child's development. I'm told that if an expecting mother will sit and watch hours and hours of instructional DVDs the child will be born able to pitch in the high 50s!!

3. bothsportsdad

bothsportsdad Full Access Member

start the child in utero listening to Mozart.....