1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

HEY AC FANS..

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by RobAC65, Nov 5, 2009.

1. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

GET LOUD THE WHOLE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Wouldn't it sound great if the fans had chants going on during warm ups? like u know.. "WE ARE.... AC!! WE ARE.... AC!!" Things like that. This is a huge game. Cougar fans let's just get up and get loud more than just on 3rd and 4th downs.. Try and get loud the whole time the defense is on the field!

2. jarrettfan

jarrettfan Full Access Member

i would like to see it like app st games !man thats a crowd thats into it from pregame warmup untill the game is over!! lets do it ac fans and you will have a blast!

3. homer1755

homer1755 Member

This is going be one more night in Taylorsville.I know I am going to get loud.You can bet Hibriten will get loud.GO!AC.

4. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

heck yea we should make it like app. stand up the whole entire time. at least lets stand the whole 4th quarter. i try to get ppl to stand with me every game. fans make a difference. and we will make a difference friday night if we get off our butts and make some noise. nobody does it like the cougar fans, lets get loud and proud.

5. RobAC65

wow..

yeah if there was a great way that dad would get to home side and not be isolated in that one lil handicap area we'd be over there doing it. Ya'll should like divide it up before pregame like one side of the pressbox stands yell GO and then the other side yell AC or something like that.. idk.. make it good!!

6. jmundy03

haha. ill do what i can. me and dj will try to get somethin. i gaurantee the student section is gonna be loud. ill make them yell

7. RobAC65

DJ

Is DJ on here? Is He that #52 could still bring it or whatever? lol jw.. im trying to figure out who all the AC people is on here. I figure anybody that went to AC between 2000 and 2007-8 they all could recognize who I am by my name on here and #.

8. jmundy03

haha yea thats dj. yea i know who you are. yea i wanna know who all these ppl are. who's cougar man ? and homer and jarrettfan ? cuz i have no idea

9. RobAC65

Dark Blue

Can all the AC fans where blue or dark blue? I figure with it going to be cooler weather.. Dark blue coats are easier to find than Gold or something. Just thought this would be something else to do as well

10. maverick

maverick Junior Member

How does 2500 rally towels with the big "A" on them sound. These are going to be ready for friday, but I am not sure if we will give them out for this game or next weeks playoff game. They will be free!

Think we can get 2500 cougar fans to twril these things around? And what are your guys thoughts on giving them out friday?