1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Great Matchups

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Catman, Oct 17, 2008.

1. #52stillcouldbringit

#52stillcouldbringit Full Access Member

u said it not me? haha u know what i meant...

an no futher comments from me...

2. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

yo dude. this aint school. i'd be less worried about his typing and more worried about your basketball knowledge. acr ? seriously. there's a difference between having team spirit and just being ignorant. the best they can finish is 4th. freedom, east burke, and alexander central is on another level than acr

3. ebtb_10_04

ebtb_10_04 Junior Member

There is now way Hargrave can stop Cody Shuffler...he didn't do it last year and he won't do it this year!

4. #52stillcouldbringit

#52stillcouldbringit Full Access Member

correct me if im wrong bro..last years conference tournament who beat the "unbeatable" eastburke team..if im not mistaken hargrave dominated cody that night an AC went on to play in the title game...did that happen?

maybe the real ? is can shuffler stop hargrave?

5. Catman

Catman Member

Easy people, lets let the game be played and the players decide on the court. From what I know of these two guys, they both are great students, basketball players and most of all great people. Lets not start any animosity between the two of them. I don't think either one of them wants to be put in that position. I agree, its going to be a great match up but let it happen on the court and not on this board. They both should have great seasons and a bright future.

6. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

Umm how many points did shuffler have in that tournament game against Alexander Central ? I'm pretty sure you won't be hearing him sayin they're unbeatable again this year. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

7. ebtb_10_04

ebtb_10_04 Junior Member

Oh my bad 1 out of 3 games they played last year hargrave got the best of cody...and it wasn't so much of hargrave's defense that shut cody down as it was cody was having a poor shooting night, and anybody who knows anything about basketball knows that can happen at anytime and can happen to the best shooters...but lets not let this come between the fact that AC isn't going to finish any better than 3rd in the conference behind none other than East Burke and Freedom who will finish 1st and 2nd respectively!

8. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

All right, this is for all you girlie boys that keep tying to live vicariously through teenage boys and posting on here about how great your basketball teams are going to be. Read this thread, they all know where it's at. The consensus here is that ACR is going to lay the smack down this year and really will be the team to beat.

When the Rockets spanks all that hiney :whoopass: this year there will be a lot of this :weeping: going on.

9. backthepack

backthepack Junior Member

Ok. East Burke is coming out strong this year going 9-2 only losing to Forest View twice. We lost a great front court last year with Ethan and Dustin but our seniors have rose to the occasion. Corey Rhoney and Zack Cranford have both had strong showings this season. And for the ACR guy we beat yall by like 25 3 days ago. lol PLus Cody Shuffler is very very tallented

10. FreedomGuy

FreedomGuy Full Access Member

i love that nobody is talkin about the patriots!!!