1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Created New Slap-hitting Technique! Regular Hitting.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by slapper, Dec 31, 2006.

1. slapper

slapper Banned From TBR

I chose the user name "Slapper",because slap-hitting is my specialty.My daughter used a slap-hitting technique that I created , during her very successful college career, that ended in 2006. These are some of her accomplishments:
    2006 Southern Conference Player Of THE Year
    2006 Tournament Most Valuable Player
    2006 Louisville Slugger All-Southeast Regional Team
    Broke 12 Georgia Southern School Records, shattered some
    Ranked 37th in the nation in batting average (402)
    Ranked 11th in the nation in stolen bases (38)
    Ranked 13th in the nation in triples (8)
    Ranked 13th in the nation in runs scored (65)
    See a feature article done on us at www.fayobserver.com. Go to archives. Title of the article is "Black Blossoms With Help From Dad".

Slapping is a specialty an art, done from the left side of the plate. Very few players can do it with very much success. College coaches are looking for players that can master this art.

There are two types of slap techniques in the country, the one that everybody else use and the one that I created for my daughter. We started out using the other one, but you can't generate very much power from it. With our technique, you can generate a lot of power,as you can see from my daughter's numbers.

This has been a work in progress ever since the 9th grade, at which time I changed her from hitting from the right side to the left. There is no one else in the country that can do this technique.

The Other Technique
    With this technique , you start out in a regular left-hand batting stance, facing the 3rd base dugout. You then do a cross over move(left over right),facing the pitcher,to make contact with the ball. The crossing of the legs prevents you from generating very much power. This technique started in the western part of the country and moved east.

My More Advanced Technique
    I've named my technique, "The Shanita Black Slap Technique".With it, you start out facing the pitcher. As the pitcher moves toward you to deliver the pitch, you move toward her with a run move, throwing the bat through the zone, hitting the ball. There are three different type bunts and three different type hits that are done from this run move. My more advanced technique will start here in the east and move west.

Looking for girls to learn this technique to help me introduce it to the softball world. Plan to have some girls using it in high school and travel ball this up coming season. Guaranteed to catch the eyes of college coaches.

Regular Hitting
    Learn to hit with power. Very few girls can hit the long ball. I saw a lot of Divison 1 softball over my daughters college career, and saw a lot of great softball players. Most of them had one major weakness, they could not hit. They were not trained properly,therefore they had bad hitting techniques.

There is a difference between hitting the ball and swinging at the ball. Will teach you the difference. Will teach you about timing and how to use your front foot to time. Will teach you how to push off the back foot, get your arms extended and drive the ball with a long follow through. Will teach you how to take the outside pitch to the opposite field.

If you would like to be one of the first girls to use " The Shanita Black Slap Technique" or if you would like to learn to hit properly, contact Tony Black, 910-624-9552. I don't just tell you how to do it, I teach by stepping up to the plate and showing you how it's done. I train at a great indoor batting facility in Fayetteville,NC called "Athelete's Choice". Free analysis and free demonstrations.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I suggest that you post this in the softball forum. You would get much more feedback

3. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Premium Member

damn...what 'ol slappy do to get banned after just 3 posts :thud: