1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Coverage questions and more

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Langston Wertz Jr., Apr 26, 2005.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

LW, Larry wants you to make sure you check out his thread on " Coaching my T-ball Team". The man is a budding HS baseball coach :D

2. Braves

That's interesting....nobody has any questions or thoughts for a story for Langston?

I'll start it off....Langston, as a baseball fan all of my life, I never really followed the softball side until this forum was created. Do you have any idea how girls's softball has exploded in interest? and how passionate everyone involved in the sport is?

I can tell you from my limited experience that the passion, competitiveness and playing a game the right way through sportsmanship, teamwork and support is refreshing and fun to watch. It's rare to see this at any level of sports any more.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

well, i would like that AD at West CHarlotte, guyluttio and or Ms Hamilton to respond to the suspenion they pushed for against the coach of CC.

4. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

Yes i wouldnt mind having a few words with the WC AD as well, like when your basketball team was beating CC 98 to 70 something and coach put his starters back in with 1 minute left just to score 100 points was he spoken to or disciplined at all?

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

didnt the AD enter the playing field to interept the game for a period of time too? thats one question LW should ask, why did the AD interfere during a game? if this was an issue Last Year, why wasnt Hamilton attending the game to see for herself the actions of both teams?

6. CCHSvikefan81

Yes the ad was on the field 10-15 minutes which led to distracting coach or he probably would have told a batter to get out sooner but was trying to defend his team all this time while the AD is in the coaches box on the field

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

AD should have been ejected/suspended or arrested!! IMO

8. CCHSvikefan81

Yes i agree isnt that a rule the coach or AD is suspended for walking off the field ??

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

heard thats true but i havent researched it yet either so please dont quote me on this!

10. Braves

I have a question. An AD in Charlotte is not allowed to coach a Varsity team, did I read that the coach at WC is also the AD? or did I read this wrong?