1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Committed

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Abbey fan, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Tristan Faile just committed to Francis Marion on Friday. FMU finished ranked fifth in country last spring and also won academic awards for a team GPA around 3.4!
    Tristan had several options but chose FMU due to the quality of education and the strength of the softball program. Stacy runs a great program. As many of you know, Tristan was a part of two State Champions in SC and has played at a high level for several years with Curve, Cardinals, and now the Lady Blues.
    Great job we are proud of you and know Mom and Dad are extemely proud. This fall has been great watching you perform, you hit some shots.:happy:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  2. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Congratulations Tristan!

FMU is getting a good one. Best wishes on your college career
    from the Rick and the Carolina Cardinals/McHone.

3. CatchersDad

CatchersDad Senior Member

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hurray::hurray:Good Job Tristan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations and best wishes at FMU!
    Steph & Dad

4. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Tristan

Coach Vallee is getting a great one here. Tristan is one of the hardest batters to get out that I have ever seen. Congratulations Tristan, also Mom and Dad.:clap:

The Hensleys

5. FPitch99

FPitch99 Full Access Member

Hooray for T!!!

Congratulations to Tristan on her commitment to FMU! I had the pleasure to coach this outstanding young lady and player over the past 4 to 5 years. She is a true "blue chipper". She can play any position (and play it well) and you can bat her anywhere in the order (but preferably in the top 4). I've seen this young lady deliver many a clutch hit, and when the game is on the line, I don't think there is anyone else that I would want stepping into the batter's box. I think the best highlight I can remember, was when T hit 4 homeruns in the Late Summer Cardinal Showcase in August of 2007.

Hats off to Phil and Meg for their tremendous support in having both of their daughter's reach their college goals. I can only imagine how much time, travel, money and effort was put forth by Phil and Meg for the past 12 or so years. I hope both of you enjoy the next 3 years of Casey at LSU, and the next 4 years of Tristan at FMU. I know it will be a little easier for you to get to the FMU games, as opposed to the LSU games.

Congratulations again!!

6. reaganmom

reaganmom Junior Member

Congrats "T" is a very talented young lady. We had the pleasure of being on the same team with her for two years. I know Meg and Phil have to be very proud to have such talented young ladies and both of them following dreams. FMU is getting a great young lady along with a great family.
    Best of Luck to you.