1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte Cobras 18U - Ashton Williams

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by eyesup, Oct 22, 2008.

1. eyesup

eyesup Full Access Member

Ashton Williams has verbally committed to Head Coach Stacey Schramm of Queens University of Charlotte this afternoon in person at Coach Schramm's office. Ashton too has had several schools pursuing her on the recruiting trail over the last year and ultimately made her final decision to become a Royal in 2009.

Ashton is the starting SS for defending 3X 4A State Champion, Butler HS. Ashton will be expected to take over the SS duties for Queens in 2009. Coach Stacey Schramm is doing an outstanding job attracting new recruits and with players like Ashton, it will not be long before they are once again competing at the top of the Conference Carolinas. I know I will be at the Queens v. Limestone series every year watching Leah & Ashton compete against one another.

The Charlotte Cobras are extremely proud of Ashton and her accomplishments. We wish her continued success in her senior year! Congratulations Dereck & Michele Williams & the entire William's family!

- Coach Turso

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  2. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Awesome !!!

Great job Ashton best of luck in the next level !!

Guru

3. sftbl4ever

sftbl4ever Junior Member

Congrats Ashton! We have been watching this young lady play ball since she was eight years old (that would be back in the day of the Mint Hill Heat). Best of luck to you! THE CAROLINA CURVE

4. Shock16

Shock16 Senior Member

Congratulations !!!

Ashton your an awesome young lady, both on & off the field. Congratulations and we wish you the best of luck.

The Broome's

5. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Both are tough

Great job Ashton and Leah, I know you both will do a great job for Queens and Limestone.
    Way to help sale your kids, Marci! You got them out on the stage and they performed. :clapclap:

6. HitItHard

HitItHard Full Access Member

Way to go Ashton

Great kid, great family and great future. Ashton you will love Queen's and we know they will love you too. Best Wishes!!

7. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Ashton
    I am so happy to hear that you signed with Queens. I know you will have a good time.
    Ray

8. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

SWEEEEET!!!...AGAIN....

...for a Cobra, this time CONGRATS to Ashton!!!!! Fishman.:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

9. ChiliDAWG

ChiliDAWG Full Access Member

HOORAY

Congratulations Ashton! Boola and our Family are very happy for you! We are sure you will make a postive impact!
    Congratulations to Derrick and Michelle and your sisters too! next up - Emily!
    Hey, I hope they have some decent Chilidogs at the concessions when we come to see you play!

10. eyesup

eyesup Full Access Member

It was them...

but thanks Rodney. We have four more 2009's to go and expect to be posting something on them soon. When you have players like them, its easy to want to do what you can to help! We're very happy for them and all the 2009 Cobras getting their due. They have certainly earned it.