1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CALDWELL COUNTY POST 29

Discussion in 'American Legion' started by Carolina Man, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Carolina Man

Carolina Man Caldwell County Post 29

Post 29

Well...Shelby's pretty good...knew that coming in...that's why we play the games.

Shelby...13

Caldwell County...5

Game four tomorrow night in Shelby

Carolina Man

:wtf23:

2. Carolina Man

Post 29

SHELBY WINS SERIES AGAINST CALDWELL COUNTY 3 GAMES TO 0

SHELBY'S A GOOD TEAM...SHOULD BE A CONTENDER FOR THE STATE TITLE

GOOD LUCK

CAROLINA MAN

:EMOSTVomitIntoTheTo

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. SUMO

SUMO Full Access Member

I hate to poor salt in the wound but I think it was 3-0 in the series or did I miss something. This may cheer you up. Post 100 lost out last night as well. I will tale you if Post 100 continues to get squeezed oh it drawing area it could be some hard times for them for the next couple of years. I know I know you are probably all choked up about that!!!!

4. Carolina Man

Post 29

your right Sumo...it was 3-0 series sweep by Shelby...must have been posting a score or something...don't know...

yea I seen where you guys went down as well...who's squeezing in on you guys or who are you losing players to...??

I would think Bobby Dale has enough power to stop that from happening.

Choked up...no...Really I like to see Cherryville and Caldwell stay strong...it makes a great series with a lot of good baseball with a lot of super fan support...its one of the best rivalry in NC American Legion Baseball...would hate to see it wither away.

Carolina Man

5. SUMO

SUMO Full Access Member

yea I seen where you guys went down as well...who's squeezing in on you guys or who are you losing players to...??

I would think Bobby Dale has enough power to stop that from happening.

Carolina Man[/QUOTE]

Well my man all that Post 100 pulls from is West Lincoln 2A and Cherryville 1A and a very small piece of Burns 3A only 3 players this year from there. We did have a player from North Gaston this year and that was due to where he lived I assume. Also with the Burns kids it is where they live. At this point we get no Lincolnton players nor Bessemer or Kings Mountain players due to Lincoln county being Zoned and Kings Mountain having started up its program again. In the past we have had one or two Bessemer 1A players. Now when Bobby can get a couple of the best players off of all these teams mentioned it makes the Post 100 team pretty competitive. But competing with teams that draw there program from 3A and 4A programs makes it a little tougher. Not bitching about anything here just wonder how some teams dont have to (or to the average fan it does not appear that they are) abide by boundary lines or the cap set for each post which is somewhere around a total enrollment of 5000. If you look at the programs still playing in Area IV right now they both draw from at least two 3A or bigger schools at this time. Just thinking out loud hear. Rock on