1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A concern of mine, please read

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Crazecoach, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

Hello to all,

Most of you look at the NSA website and message board from time to time. It concerns me that there was a post that was "bashing" a fellow coach about his player selection during tryouts. I must confess that I too took my daughter to tryout for this team because we were uncertain on whether or not we would have enough girls for a team next year. I have spoken to many of you asking for players whom you didn't want or fit into the spots you needed. That aside, this person hid behind a screen name and bashed the other girls trying out as well as some of the coaches. On the field, we play to win but when it comes to bashing a fellow coach in public and not to his face.....that is wrong! This coach has asked other coaches to look at these girls the "TEAM" chose not to keep. The TEAM made the decisions and not the head coach. I just want to publicly say THANKS to all my fellow coaches for a job well done!

If parents would just let the girls play, the talent level will increase! Too many ALL-Stars and not enough players!:dead-horse-fast2: :twocents: :bangpc:

Nathan Cullars
    Carolina Craze 14u

2. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

NSA post

If "N/A" sees that "daddy ball" is so rampant in that team and its atmosphere, is he really wanting to be a part of it down the road or is he just trying to "pee in someone else's soup"? That is what we call it in sales if you don't get the order, cut the crap out of the price and let whoever is left to pick up the mess and try and keep it together.:schlacht:

This parent looks pretty small mentally, sorry. You can deal with things in a dignified way...

3. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

It's probably fortunate that N/A hides behind the name, would probably get his butt beat for comments like this. it serves no one. but mostly sounds like his daughter didnt make the cut. needs to let it go. dazzle is a good organization. fun to play against.

4. bugsdad

bugsdad Full Access Member

Sounds like maybe the guy is mad because his daughter did'nt make it.Maybe he should start his own team or maybe attend some anger managment classes.This hurts the game and the girls who play it.:crybaby:

5. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

it was not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Com'n CanAmMan....It's not nice to fool Mother Nature !!!!!:toilet:

7. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

Thanks to all

Thanks to all who have put their 2 cents in. I have decided to step down as coach and let my daughter learn from someone other than me. It WILL pay off in the long run because of great guys like you who will share advise with players even if they are not on your team. I spoke with Lanny and Reese through e mail and have given them all my support. We coaches do need to stick together! The Dazzle tryouts were done better than any I have seen. EVERY player had an opportunity to try EVERY position she wanted. Lanny even made his daughter play positions she did not want to just to prove it was not a given. My hat is off to Lanny and Reese for what they have done!

8. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Hey it isn't so bad..now you can fuss at the coaches----LOL----you know the old saying what goes around comes around....J/K....hey the best of luck to you and your daughter's new team.....Guru.....:xyxwave:

9. bubba hut

bubba hut Bubba Hut

Bug

Hey BUGSDAD,
    Are you from the SLAMZ ????

10. bugsdad

bugsdad Full Access Member

No bubba hut,I'm from the former Outlaws-Black14u.Bug is gonna try -out for the new Cardinals team out of Charlotte.