1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 NW4A Predictions

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by FreedomGuy, Sep 1, 2008.

1. SlamBammer

SlamBammer Junior Member

:whoosh1:

Here is a satire of what you think, and I quote: "They are going to tear through the NW4A and own all of the teams there"? I don't think so. This ain't football. We play this sport with the round ball.

2. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

Do you understand what satire means?

If not here you go:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire

3. Catman

Catman Member

jge 1968

WOW, sounds like ACR is locked and loaded. What does their roster look like? Did you get some transfers? A new coach? Did these guys just wake up one day and they were better? What is the secret? The rest of us pothetic nw4a castaways would like to know so we can at least give you guys a good game and make it worth your while to put the uniform on each night. Sounds like we may need to phone in the forfeit already.

4. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

What's pathetic is that you misspelled pathetic.

5. basketballmom64

basketballmom64 Junior Member

My son plays for Veritas Sports Academy. I know they are looking for scrimmage games locally. I know they are a prep school but would like to scrimmage some area highschool teams.

6. SlamBammer

SlamBammer Junior Member

:biggrina:

Don't let him change the subject on you Catman. I am wondering myself where all of a sudden ACR is going to walk all over the NW4A weak pathetic teams? Maybe jge 1968 is sleeping.

7. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

You really are clueless aren't you.

It was aimed at ACR and individuals that believe that they are going to be better now with less talent than they had the previous two years, in which they got spanked consistently. It was satirical, a joke, poking fun at, etc. of certain members of ACR.

I have most likely wasted my time with this explanation because you are probably going to continue to take that original post literally.

8. Catman

Catman Member

jge 1968

I spelled it like I thought you were trying to make us feel. PO-thetic. Thanks for the explanation. Are you an ACR fan? If so where is your loyalty. You know, stick by your team through thick and thin, good times and bad times. Welcome to the board jge, we look forward to your comments through out the season.

9. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

Word is they're having to expand the post office in Fairview again to handle all the new ACR ball players.:rockon2:

10. SlamBammer

SlamBammer Junior Member

:REDanceFdans002HL:
    Does ACR really have some transfers (new players) or are you kidding us like jge 1968?