1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 NCHSAA State Sectionals: Round 1 & 2 Pairings and Scores

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by bigdan, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

i am also very proud of our kids played hard all season when they could have gave up.i will miss seeing you guys that played your last game tonight.

2. fhspatriot

fhspatriot Full Access Member

It was a good season this year for the nw4a and was exicting as well as the championship was decided on the last day of the season.I do wish it would have been us but it wasnt.Id like to congradulate east burke,mcdowell,and watuaga on a good year and look forward to playing agian next year in the final season of the nw4a as freedom will move down to 3a and east burke go to 2a.Right now I would like to say how proud I am of the Freedom Basketball team.I know we did lose tuesday night but didnt go down without a fight.It was a great season for us and the kids played year all year and always found a way to put themselves in position to win the game.I Feel we are lucky to have a great coach in Coach Rogers who along with his staff puts alot of work into getting all they can out of these kids.I am very exicted about what we have coming back next year and look forward to another fun and exicting season Freedom and NW4A basketball.

3. mtnman606

will miss playing freedom and,east burke after next year,this was a great year in the nw4a fun to watch all the games,next year should be very good year for our conference.watauga wil have a very young team next year with only 3 jr on the team this year.

4. Watauga22

Watauga22 Junior Member

Watauga vs. Page

Thanks to everyone who has supported us and stuck with us through this up and down season. It didn't go how we planned but I was glad we put up a fight when it mattered most! I thought we should've beat Page but it came down to things we've had happen all year that noone ever fixed. I love my teammates! Last summer's GREAT aau season we had was the most fun I've ever had and this season was frustrating but I was so glad we could put a good ending on it! Thanks to Coach and all my teammates for all the fun we've had over the years! GO WATAUGA HIGH!

5. Watauga22

Watauga22 Junior Member

I felt our officiating @ Page was very one sided too! We still could've won the game though! Just had the same problems as all year!

6. mtnman606

watauga22 it was fun to watch you play, you gave it all you had .keep working and you will get want you want after high school,see you at open gym.

7. Wildcats

Wildcats Junior Member

I have really enjoyed the NW4a this year. I think it had some of the best
    talent that it has had in years. I went to so many different games and I am lost for things to do now. Petey Hausley, Bucky, Cody Shuffler, Ethan
    Kincaid, Sam Ford, Zack Greene, Ryan Hargrave. A special thinks to these young men ( along with others I'm sure I have forgot), it was great to see how you represented your school and most of all the wonderful game of basketball. Good luck seniors and juniors, work hard and pleasure us with your talents next year.:fan_wave2: