1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The SAC baseball 2014 season

Discussion in 'College Baseball' started by Bulldogsbacker, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Bulldogsbacker

Bulldogsbacker Full Access Member

:woohoo:Any news or insight would be appreciated. D2 baseball needs some love.
    Where is everybody ?? Hello McFly ??

I can at least tell you Mars Hill University will be improved and finally has a field ready for the season. 49 games scheduled. Let's go .........Baseball Releases 2014 Schedule - Mars Hill University

2. Bulldogsbacker

Bulldogsbacker Full Access Member

32 days till the season starts

Does anyone care but me? I'm very disappointed in where this board has gone. Talk D1, D2 or D3. Talk Juco. Talk anything college baseball. Peach belt, Carolinas Conference, SAC - whatever ++:shifty:

3. beohj

beohj Full Access Member

SAC 2014

This season should be interesting. Catawba and Coker (new to the conference) are on many preseason polls. However, they both lost key players. Wingate is one of the teams I see finishing near the top. They have all three of their weekend starting pitchers back and they only lost one offensive starter. The key will be their bullpen. Tusculum finished last season strong and should battle for a top spot. No matter what, it should be an interesting season. With the addition of Coker, teams lost a non-conference weekend and will start conference play with only one weekend under their belt.

4. WiseE

WiseE Junior Member