1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

South Caldwell High School Football

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by DownSouth, Oct 1, 2005.

1. The Warden

The Warden Full Access Member

This is a message board, it's free speech. If someone wants play down a team, then so be it. Don't like it, kiss my ass. Yes I know teams decide it, but that's why message boards are all over the internet, to talk about the games and get opinions before the games.

2. steelballs

steelballs Full Access Member

Teams

Notice I said TEAMS! I don't need to kiss anyone's ass, but will gladly pay a visit to your team and fans at the South and McDowell game. Good Luck!

3. The Warden

The Warden Full Access Member

Bring it on..

4. CCHS FAN

CCHS FAN Junior Member

Alexander

Alexander People dont need to be worried about South Caldwell just yet. That is there last game of the season. Who they need to be worried about is East Burke. Because Alexander hasnt beaten EB since Tom Harper has been at Alexander and I dont think it is going to happen this year. EB might be having a bad season this year but when you have the 10th hardest schedule in the 4A let Alexander try playing it. Alexander has I thinking the 3 or 4 easiest schedule inthe 4A so Alexander get ready the big bad boys from Icard are coming to town.

5. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

Easy CCHS fan and you are not in debate with ACHS. And STEELBALLS (HA)
    SC and ACHS both played weak schedules. Everybody knows that! Time will tell! Im sure when Coach Deal made the schedule he didnt know Mooresville would be this down. Of course N.I. has had a very good year. ACHS will also have its hands full with Hickory.

6. atalltexan

atalltexan Junior Member

DownSouth, do you have the all-time numbers for this football program ?

7. steelballs

steelballs Full Access Member

Cougar Man

Never said schedule wasn't weak, but it is know reason to underscore their performance. Good luck to ACHS as they look to beat EB this week!

8. DownSouth

DownSouth Full Access Member

I don't, but they are easily found. Give me till tomorrow, and I'll give ya the info.

Which brings me to this. I started this thread to show the world how BAD South's football team has been and congratulate Butch Carter on his season and show everyone what the team and coaches have accomplished. Everyone has been "they have a weak schedule". What people don't realize is in years past, it didn't matter of their schedule... THEY LOST THOSE GAMES TOO! Now people are saying "hey now they are going to play tough teams." Well hell, are people going to start taking wins away from them now? They have still started 7-0 for the first time ever (28 years). And I can remember most years they weren't undefeated after week one. I think thats why we used to be open the first week so we could remain without a loss atleast till week two. This year South Caldwell is still undefeated and are going to be for atleast one more week because BYE has the longest losing streak sports history.

Let me break it down to you like this. Back a few years, there was a kid whose parents were getting a divorce. The judge said, "Do you want to live with your dad?" The boy said, "No, he beats me." The Judge said, "Do you want to live with your momma?" The boys said, "No, she beats me too." Judge said, "Son, where do you want to live?" The boy said, "I want to live at South Caldwell cause they don't beat anybody."

9. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

:trophy: You can't take these wins from those kids. It sucks to loose, but how much sweeter does it make it when you have that year those kids are really getting after it. Enjoy it SC. :trophy:

10. Fred

Fred .........

SC suffers their first loss of the season to Freedom 22-20.

:woot: