1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC Girl is German National Champion

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by Dukedog4, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Dukedog4

Dukedog4 Full Access Member

Former Greenville Rose and James Madison University pitcher Meredith Felts helped the Mannheim Tornados capture the German Major League Softball championship this past weekend. Felts hit .407 (DP when not pitching) and picked up 2 wins and 2 saves in the Tornados championship run.

If there are any college players who want to extend their careers and enrich their lives European softball is a great option. There were a number of Americans whose names U.S. softball fans would recognize in Europe this summer. I would be happy to discuss this with anyone as I'm sure Meredith would also. She returns in early October . . . . after Oktoberfest in Munich.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

awesome

Way to go!!!!!

Can she bring us back some German refreshment!!

Oktoberfest......what a party!

3. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Duke, I know you're proud of Meredith but let me tell you brother so am I.
    Fish

4. Dukedog4

Dukedog4 Full Access Member

Thanks!

She's made the most of her softball career and been very fortunate to have been helped by a number of coaches and others associated with the game.