1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Legion Forum Rules

Discussion in 'American Legion' started by tj21, Mar 4, 2011.

1. tj21

tj21 Moderator

This forum is for baseball discussion only. The folks at TBR (before myself) have always encouraged posters to "promote" players as much as possible, tell us about the kids. Obviously this can also be a great source of information about specific rules, bats, teams, etc. Bottomline, TBR can be a very good informative message board, and (IMO) it has for many years now. Many fans, players, coaches and even a few umpires have frequented this board, and I hope they will continue to do so.

With that said, we understand that there will be times that you need to "vent" or complain about something, but please understand that TBR is not the place to do that. Some boards may allow it, but this is one thing that sets TBR apart from others. There are proper times and places for everything, and criticism of specific individuals in any manner simply will not be tolerated.

We want TBR to continue to be a POSITIVE informative place for people to come and either read or post about baseball. So please help me in that when the occasion DOES present itself that you must vent or complain, please do not refer to a specific individual or make it obvious who you are referring to in any manner. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  2. Baseball Coach

Baseball Coach Full Access Member

tj21,
    Well stated, I enjoy reading about the programs and the players myself.

3. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011