1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Go OU!!

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by chachacha, Jun 5, 2012.

1. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

I hope OU wins the world series. Their coach seems like a likeable and professional coach.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. justsoftball

justsoftball Full Access Member

Just out of curiosity, now that all is said and done, were you still rooting for OU by the end of the WCWS?

As a huge fan of both OU and UA, I went into the series rooting on both teams - which was very confusing to the folks in my house LOL After UA virtually gave up in Game 1, I was admittedly leaning more towards OU as I don't like quitters. The battle they waged in Game 2, earned back my respect and both teams were once more on solid ground.

Until the rain....

I have always had profound respect for Gasso, but her actions during that game destroyed that. It was fine for Gasso if Traina had to pitch in the rain and struggled here and there, but that was not good enough for Rickets. To try and get a game called so the FULL inning was not played on equally bad footing was crass. Dressing up in the coat to meet with the umpires was poor acting.

Very, very disappointed both in Gasso's actions and Rickett's non-stop pouting. I cheered long and hard for ONLY UA after that debacle.