1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

All field directors and facility managers.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Furr'stAthleticField, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Furr'stAthleticField

Furr'stAthleticField Junior Member

I realize that it is our responsibility to provide our athletes quality fields that are safe for them to play on. We all face difficult budget decisions and we have been able to provide good fields for our kids while not completely blowing up the budget. I now want to help you with your field projects.

At Furr’st Athletic Fields we provide a wide array of athletic field services from field renovation to turnkey construction to turf maintenance/management. Here are a couple of the projects we completed recently Furr'st Athletic Field Construction - Projects. Some of the services we offer are

1. [FONT=&quot]Baseball/Softball infield installation and renovation[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=&quot]Laser-grading[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=&quot]Soil modification and amendments[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=&quot]Infield edging [/FONT]
    5. [FONT=&quot]Turf Dying and Colorant[/FONT]
    6. [FONT=&quot]Synthetic turf installation [/FONT]
    7. [FONT=&quot]Sodding[/FONT]
    8. [FONT=&quot]Sprigging[/FONT]
    9. [FONT=&quot]Drainage Design and Installation[/FONT]
    10. [FONT=&quot]Sand-slit Drainage[/FONT]
    11. [FONT=&quot]Topdressing[/FONT]
    12. [FONT=&quot]Irrigation Design and Installation[/FONT]
    13. [FONT=&quot]Full service maintenance including mowing, weed control, and fertilization[/FONT]
    14. [FONT=&quot]Verticutting and Core Aeration[/FONT]
    15. [FONT=&quot]Full renovation and reconstruction[/FONT]
    16. [FONT=&quot]Design and consulting[/FONT]
    There is nothing an athletic field could require that we cannot do. We have the machinery and equipment to perform a wide array of projects. We also have experience dealing with local municipalities and school systems personnel on field projects to help expedite projects to everyone’s approval.

I would like to meet with you at your fields to discuss your current field status and offer a free, evaluation of your fields along with our recommendations on how to get your fields in the best possible condition. I would also like to discuss any projects you are considering along with your annual field maintenance budget and requirements.

It is our goal to help you provide your student athletes and teams the best quality facilities we can within your budget. It is extremely important to provide our student athletes safe, quality playing surfaces. Coaches should not be burdened with maintaining their fields. We can help free them from this responsibility and let them concentrate on player development. Landscape companies do not have the equipment necessary to get fields in peak condition and maintain them in this condition.

Trust your fields and playing surfaces to athletic field professionals.
    Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Please call or email me to set up a time to meet and discuss your fields.

Lane Edwards
    [email protected]
    704-488-7944

[FONT=&quot]Furr’st Athletic Field Construction
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.fafconstruction.com/default.html[/FONT]